The B440FX Server System has the following features
· Support for dual Pentium® Pro processors
· Support for up to 1GB of memory
· 72-bit buffered dual inline memory module (DIMM) devices.
· Intel 82440FX PCIset.
· I/O APIC
· Dual Pentium Pro processor/Memory/PCI bridge subsystem (all contained on a processor board)
· Baseboard that contains the I/O system and a connection to the processor board.
· Onboard PCI I/O
· Video Controller
· LAN controllers.
· Primary and secondary PCI segments. The primary PCI bus is compliant with revision 2.1 of the PCI specification. The primary PCI bus, with four expansion slots (one shared with ISA), is provided via the host bridge. The secondary segment, with two slots, is provided via the PCI-to-PCI bridge.
· Three ISA slots (one shared with PCI) and PC Compatibility I/O (serial, parallel, mouse, and keyboard).
· Fully MPS 1.4 compliant with appropriate Pentium Pro extensions.
· Support (e.g., PCI interrupt to ISA IRQ rerouting) is provided for MP operating systems that may not be fully MPS 1.4 compliant.
· Modular processor/memory card
· Server management features, including thermal/voltage and ECC monitoring.
· Flash BIOS support for all of the above.
|Upgrades & Accessories
||Second Hard Drive Array
||Balboa Power Supply, 1 x 330 W
||Redundant Fan Kit for Balboa
||Redundant Power Supply Upgrade
||Second Processor Upgrade Kit
Spares and Replacements
· Main Components
- Balboa Chassis
- Front Panel Board
- Hot Swap SCSI Back Plane
- Power Share Board
- Cooling Fans
- 330W Power Supply
- Main Power Harness
· Peripheral Components
- Plastic Hard Drive Carrier Trays
· Cable Assemblies
- Auxiliary Power Harness
- Peripheral Power Harness
- Floppy Cable
- Wide SCSI Cable
- Front Panel Board Cable
- Hot Swap Management Cable
- Chassis Intrusion
- Hot Swap Intrusion Switch
- 5.25" Drive Bay Rails
- SCSI Converter
- Power Cord